At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our HR/Talent team is looking for a driven and adaptable Talent Analytics Consultant whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Ewing, NJ Global Headquarters, you will act as a liaison between HRIS, HR Business Partners, HR Executive Leadership and IT to develop a Talent Analytics dashboard. Will provide both technical and business guidance and teaching to ensure successful implementation.
The Talent Analytics Consultant will have a proactive approach to data analysis and reporting and constantly looking to improve the environment, reporting and processes. The consultant will be responsible for the creation of Church & Dwight’s Talent Analytics platform, user acceptance testing-coordination and suggest, create and enhance reporting (KPI reporting, proactive alerting, predictive analysis, and prescriptive action). Manage communication, understanding of knowledge management principles. Maintain agile framework and tools for consistent results, delivery, and release schedule.
This will be a 3-6 month temporary assignment, approximately 20 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
This role will have the following responsibilities in order to drive organization performance and ensure Church & Dwight achieves its goals:
- Build a strategy (in partnership with VP Talent & OD) for talent analytics with a multi-phased plan
- Design and deliver a beta and phase 1 version of the talent analytics dashboard
- Help to determine which technology is appropriate to facilitate the dashboards
- Design and deliver a training program to HR Business Partners covering how to utilize the Talent Analytics Dashboard, how to develop insights and how to deliver the insights to the organization.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Masters or PhD Candidate Preferred.
- Strong data science background preferred
- The ideal candidate will have Business Intelligence Platform experience (Preferably Microsoft BI but would consider Tableau, etc.), predictive/statistical modeling. Prior experience with Work Day is preferred.
- The candidate should have strong communication skills and an ability to translate data into insights.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.